The insurance claims process can be intimidating and time-consuming. Most insurance companies want to properly service their clients’ claims, but it helps when everyone is familiar with the process. Martin Roofing Services is experienced in the claims process and would like to offer our assistance.
If you suspect hail or wind damage to your roof from a recent storm, contact Martin Roofing Services for your free inspection and consultation. If our certified inspector recommends an inspection from your insurance company, you should call your insurance carrier’s claims office, not the insurance agent who sold you the policy. The claims representatives and the agents serve you in different capacities.
The following information applies mostly to those who have undergone a high winds incident or hail storm and whose home is still intact and livable.
Overall Recommended Steps To Filing A Claim
We are insurance restoration contractors, meaning we understand the insurance process and work with you and your insurance company to restore your home to better than it was before the storm. Your insurance advocate from Martin Roofing Services will make the insurance process easy!
- Contact Martin Roofing Services to have a complimentary roof inspection performed by a trained professional. If you have roof damage we will recommend that you file a claim.
- File a claim with your insurance carrier’s claims office. Notify them that Martin Roofing Services inspected the roof and found evidence of hail or wind damage.
- Your representative from Martin Roofing Services will meet with the adjuster.
- Our detailed assessment is provided to the insurance adjuster or carrier.
- Scope and pricing are finalized between the adjuster and your representative from Martin Roofing Services
- Your Project Manager will help oversee the entire process to make things easy for you.
- The only thing you pay is your deductible and any pre-selected upgrades.
- The scope of work is scheduled and completed. Your insurance company is invoiced and depreciation released to you.
- Upon completion of construction and full payment to Martin Roofing Services, your warranty and paid in full invoice will be sent.